Ms. Kehoe's Homework Page
Welcome to our classroom webpage! I will update this page every Monday with notes and reminders for the week. Please remember to refer to our monthly calendar each day as well.
Notes and reminders for the week of....
April 8th - April 12th
- Spirit Week is next week (April 15th - April 18th). There are many activities planned each day:
Monday April 15th - Dress up Day - Favorite Team
Tuesday April 16th - Dress Up Day - Hawaiian Day
Wednesday April 17th - Dress Up Day - Favorite Hero
Thursday April 18th - PJ Day
- Easter Break begins Friday April 19th. School will commence again Monday April 29th. It will be Day 1.
- Our Spring Fair will take place on Saturday May 11th from 9:30am - 12:30pm
- The Kindergarten Farewell Concert will take place on Thursday May 30th at 10:30 am
- Please review the letters that have been taught to date (C,P,T,S,A,M, R,I, K,B, H, G, J, W, F, D, V, L, E, Z, U,Q, X). Your child should be able to identify each letter in both uppercase and lowercase form as well as know the associated sound.
- Please ensure your child is dressed for outside play each day. The weather is getting colder. Please pack a hat and mittens! Please ensure all belongings are labelled with your child's name.
This week in school some things we will be learning about:
If you would like to contact me, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a SUPER week everyone!