Ms. Kehoe's Class
Welcome to our classroom webpage! I will update this page every Monday with notes and reminders for the week. Please remember to refer to our monthly calendar each day as well.
Notes and reminders for the week of....
January 13th - January 17th
- Please review the letters that have been taught to date (Aa, Ff, Hh, Pp, Ss, Tt, Rr, Dd, Ee, Ll, Oo, Cc, Nn, Ii). Students should be able to identify each letter in both uppercase and lowercase form, produce the associated sound and provide a word for each letter sound.
- Please return your child's mailbag to school each day.
- Scholastic orders for January are due to school this Wednesday. You may view order forms online at Scholastic.ca
- Homework has begun! Folders were sent home in your child's mailbag today (Monday).
- We have 4 KinderStart sessions left for the 2019-20 school year. These sessions will take place on the following dates:
Friday, January 24th
Friday, February 28th
Friday, March 27th
If a session has to be cancelled due to weather, the alternate session will take place on Friday, April 24th.
There will be no classes for our regular Kindergarten students on these dates.
- Please return library books to school before next library day. Library days are indicated on monthly calendars.
- Please ensure you child is dressed for outside play each day. With the weather getting colder, a hat and mittens should packed for your child each day.
Some concepts we are currently learning about:
- Letter Ii
- Numbers 6-10
- Animals in Winter
- The Senses
If you would like to contact me, my email is email@example.com.
If you are on twitter, please follow our class account - Ms. Kehoe's Kindergarten Class or @KehoeMs
Have a SUPER week everyone!