Ms. Kehoe's Class
Welcome to our classroom webpage! I will update this page every Monday with notes and reminders for the week. Please remember to refer to our monthly calendar each day as well.
Notes and reminders for the week of....
March 9th - March 13th
- Please review the letters that have been taught to date (Aa, Ff, Hh, Pp, Ss, Tt, Rr, Dd, Ee, Ll, Oo, Cc, Nn, Ii, Bb, Mm, Vv, Ww, Kk, Gg, Qq). Students should be able to identify each letter in both uppercase and lowercase form, produce the associated sound and provide a word for each letter sound.
- Please return your child's mailbag to school each day.
- Homework Folders are due Thursday this week, as there is no school on Friday.
- Materials for our leprechaun traps should be sent to school by tomorrow, Tuesday, March 10th. Please see the note that was sent home regarding suggested materials.
- Our Subway Coupon Fundraiser is underway. If you have coupon orders, please send them to school along with the form and money by Wednesday, March 11th.
- Scholastic Book Orders for the month of March are due Wednesday, March 11th.
- Yearbook order forms have been sent home. If you wish to purchase a yearbook, the deadline to order is Tuesday, March 10th
- The following KinderStart sessions are left for the 2019-20 school year. These sessions will take place on the following dates:
Friday, March 27th
Friday, April 24th
There will be no classes for our regular Kindergarten students on these dates.
- Please return library books to school before next library day. Library days are indicated on monthly calendars.
- Kindergarten Graduation photos will be taken Thursday, March 12th. A LifeTouch form was sent home about this on Wednesday, February 19th.
- There is a Teacher Professional Development Day on Friday, March 13th. There will be no school for students on this day.
- There will be no school for students on Monday, March 16th.
- Term Two Report Cards will be sent home on Tuesday, March 24th.
- Students will be dismissed at 11:30am on Thursday, March 26th for Parent Teacher Interviews.
- Literacy week will be the week of Monday, March 30th- Friday, April 3rd. There are many exciting activities planned for this week:
Monday, March 30th - 1 fish, 2 fish wear red or blue
Tuesday, March 31st - Cat in the Hat day (wear stripes or a crazy hat)
Wednesday, April 1st - Wacky Wednesday (dress wacky)
Thursday, April 2nd - Fox in Socks (wear mismatched socks)
Friday, April 3rd - Pajama Day
- Please ensure you child is dressed for outside play each day. With the weather getting colder, a hat and mittens should packed for your child each day. We also ask that an extra pair of socks be packed for your child.
Some concepts we are currently learning about:
- Letter Qq
- St. Patrick's day
- Math - Part part whole relationships.
If you would like to contact me, my email is email@example.com.
If you are on twitter, please follow our class account - Ms. Kehoe's Kindergarten Class or @KehoeMs
Have a SUPER week everyone!